1. We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative, inerrant Word of God ( 2 Timothy 3:16; 2 Peter 1:21 ).
2. We believe there is one God, eternally existent in three persons - Father, Son, and Holy Spirit ( Genesis 1:1; Matthew 28:19; John 10:30 ).
3. We believe in the deity of Christ ( John 10:33 ); His virgin birth ( Isaiah 7:14; Matthew 1:23; Luke 1:35 ); His sinless life ( Hebrews 4:15; Hebrews 7:26 ); His miracles ( John 2:11 ); His vicarious and atoning death ( 1 Corinthians 15:3; Ephesians 1:7; Hebrews 2:9 ); His bodily resurrection ( John 11:25; 1 Corinthians 15:4 ); His Ascension to the right hand of the Father ( Mark 16:19 ); and His personal return in power and glory ( Acts 1:11; Revelation 19:11 ).
4. We believe in the absolute necessity of regeneration by the Holy Spirit for salvation because of the exceeding sinfulness of human nature; and that people are justified on the single ground of faith in the shed blood of Christ and that only by God’s grace and through faith alone are we saved ( John 3:16-19; John 5:24; Romans 3:23; Romans 5:8-9; Ephesians 2:8-9; Titus 3:5 ).
5. We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved unto the resurrection of life, and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation ( John 5:28-29 ).
6. We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ ( Romans 8:9; 1 Corinthians 12:12-13; Galatians 3:26-28 ).
7. We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit, by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life ( Romans 8:13-14; 1 Corinthians 3:16; 1 Corinthians 6:19-20; Ephesians 4:30; Ephesians 5:18 ).